We have immense gratitude for all of the community members and organizational partners that we were able to work with this season including:
- Great Spirit United Methodist Church, Nellie Stearns and Allen Buck
- Friends of Tryon Creek, Gabe Sheoships and Amy Stout
- The Native Gathering Garden at Cully Park
- Johnson Creek Watershed Council
- Oswego Lake Watershed Council
- Christine and Clifton Bruno
- Ed Edmo
- Zenger Farm and Megan Kupko from Portland State University
- West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- Forest Park Conservancy and Matt McLean
- The Confluence Project
- Leach Botanical Garden
- Connecting Canopies
- Magpie Connections & Juliet McGraw
- Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership and Alvey Seeyouma
- The Wetlands Conservancy
A Special Thanks to Our Instructors, Coordinators and Staff
Wisdom is proud of our staff, instructors, coordinators, and team members to help make this intership a success
Our Graduation ceremony on Thursday, December 15th 2022 was a great time, very much in thanks to catering provided by the Bow & Arrow Culture Club, storytelling by Ed Edmo, and to the Drum Fam for the songs.
Guest Speaker & Storyteller: Ed Edmo
Catering Provided by The Bow & Arrow Culture Club
Musical Guest: Drum Fam
What is the Wisdom Workforce Development Internship?
Exploration & Site Visits
How can I get involved with Wisdom Workforce Development?
If you have questions about the program and are interested in knowing more about opportunities with the Wisdom community, make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter.
You can find more details about the most recent intern cohort on the Wisdom Workforce Development page. We will be recruiting new interns again in early 2023- so stay tuned for those opportunities!